Sunday, February 15, 2009

First Finger Paint

Anderson had his first experience finger painting. When I first put the paint down, he looked at it and then back to me with a very confused face. He seemed to know right away that he wasn't supposed to eat it. He just didn't know what he was supposed to do with it. I put his fingers in it and showed him what to do.
He started to understand and moved his fingers around in the paint. He enjoyed painting for a short while. He liked it best when I would put a new dollop of paint down for him to play in. Once the dollop was moved around he would look at me for more. I have already submitted his work of art to the local art gallery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We would love a print for our Fridge, before he gets to famous! Grandpa and Grandma Butela